Thursday 21 January 2010

OMG, FALLEN BEHIND!!!1!1!!!

I'll slip a couple of films behind over the next few days as I have some work to do, BUT I'm on holiday so I'll catch up. We fixed an issue on the site that I read books/am inventory manager for so I have a butt load of promos to upload.

Speaking of that site, I'll pass you over to our President, Rachel Moran, to let you know the good thing wot we're doing. Alas, we can only sell to people in the US due to copy write issues but please spread the word.

Multi blogs to catch up in a few days :) Sorry the formatting on the below may be all to shit

Hi,

Typecast Audiobooks will donate all net proceeds when you buy audiobooks between now and February 28, 2010, to The Lambi Fund of Haiti.

The Lambi Fund is a 501(c)(3) organization with proven charitable reach and efficiency that commits to rebuild Haiti for the long term.

SHOP & HELP NOW

Helping Haiti, Helping Artists

Typecast Audiobooks returns to the performer every penny that is reasonable and viable. Our performers are vested to the full extent and for the full duration of the market value of each's work, because we believe, as a group, that our artists' creativity is priceless and, therefore, only fairly subject to free market principles.

The present promotion pays the performers at their regular rates and sustains the future of the Western Hemisphere's poorest nation in a meaningful and calculated way when that nation needs it the most.

I am grateful on a regular basis to have a life that lets me work hard enough to be financially secure--this is my modest way of doing what I can to extend similar comfort to others as much as possible.

I'd like if you help me and tell your friends the same.
SHOP & HELP NOW

Respectfully,
Rachel Moran
President - Typecast Audiobooks

No comments: