Friday 1 January 2010

The Obligatory 2009 Lists!

Well, 2009 started with Mama Mia and ended with The Hurt Locker. One of those appears on this list, the other didn't quite make it but I enjoyed them both. I watched just over 90 new films, to my knowledge, this year and as you can see from the list I mean as ever new to me. Feel free to be shocked that I hadn't seen Jaws and Rambo: First Blood until this year. The fact is I MIGHT have seen Jaws before, but if I did it was ages ago. And the list of shit I should have seen by now but haven't is longer than John Holmes' wang.


I would comment on each movie but decided against it as I have enough reviewing in my future! But I'll address any comments. I don't think there's anything all that controversial here though. So without further ado, here's the top 25 and bottom 6 of my 2009. Everything else fell in the middle, but it was FAR from a bad year for me (movie wise anyway, other stuff is a different matter but that didn't suck too hard either). Here's hoping 2010 is just as good!


The Great:


Pineapple Express
Milk
Waltz With Bashir
Slumdog Millionaire
Frost/Nixon
Religulous
Up
Julie & Julia
The Hurt Locker
The Incredible Hulk
Tropic Thunder
Black Sheep
Black Snake Moan
Kung Fu Panda
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
In Bruges
Speed Racer
Jaws
First Blood
Godfather Part 2
JCVD
Crank
The Young Victoria
Brothers
500 Days of Summer


Shite:


Anaconda 3
Anaconda 4
Repo: The Genetic Opera
Disaster Movie
Fly Me To The Moon
The Strangers


Next up, the first review (should be Coraline)

No comments: